Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nivea "A Kiss Of Care & Color"


When I saw this being advertised I thought I had to have this.  I hunted and hunted for it and I finally found this at Walmart on an end cap only in one shade "Sheer Pink".  So with great excitement I purchased it.  Sadly I don't remember the price but I think it was under $4.00.  As far as a lip balm goes, this works like any other.  I personally did not find anything special about this.  The color for me was extremely light and sadly does not even show up on me.  As far as hydration goes, it hydrates just nothing special.  I was really hoping for that kiss of color.  I have to admit this has a slight hint of some kind of floral taste to it, I almost want to say honeysuckle.  I could be reaching LOL.  This does have a slight mint tingle and I mean slight.  It does not stay for long.  

"Sheer Pink" swatched 

Would I recommend this?  To me it's just another lip balm.  I can't find anything special about it.  As far as lip balm goes, it works.  Nothing wrong with it.  When it comes to a hint of color, good luck LOL.  I'm going to say "yes" for a good lip balm.  I'm also going to say "no" when it comes to a  color tinted lip balm.

Until next time,
Amber

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar