Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sleek 'Hero' Products


When it comes to drugstore brands, Sleek have to be one of my all time favourites. I'm particularly fond of their collection of blushes and face palettes and their Brow Kit was one of the first eyebrow products I ever fell in love with.  I always find their products to be incredibly pigmented and really good in terms of quality and wear-time.   Without jibbering on any further, I shall jump straight in and talk you through some of Sleek's 'Hero' products...

Sleek Eyebrow Kit in 'Light' | £8.49* | Link
I make no exaggerations when I say that this kit completely transformed my eyebrow routine.  Honestly, before I discovered this duo, my brows weren't exactly what you'd call 'top notch' - in fact, I look back at photographs and wonder what the flippin'eck I was thinking!  I have to spend quite some time filling in my brows of a morning because they're so light in colour (blame the blonde barnet!) so having a powder and a coloured wax in one palette is very handy for those mornings when I need to get up and go.  I actually find the 'Dark' kit works fine on my brows as well depending on the level of definition I fancy - sometimes I'll sweep a bit of the darker shade into the arch but overall, the 'Light' version seems to look most natural on me.  I simply sweep a bit of the powder through them, making sure that I'm creating definition into the arch, and then brush a little of the wax on to help set them in place.  If you've been after Benefit's 'Brow Zings', then Sleek's version is more or less an exact dupe aside from the fact the wax is a little softer.  Well worth the money!


Sleek Face Form Palette in 'Light' | £9.99* | Link
Ohhh my love for this product runs deep, let me tell you! It's been featured on my blog a fair few times in the past so I won't say too much about it as you can read my full review here.  It's essentially one of my favourite palettes for all my contouring, highlighting and blusher-ing needs! The blush shade in the palette is an amazing dupe for Nars' infamous 'Orgasm' blusher and looks amazing throughout the summer months.  I always end up taking this one away on holiday with me - it's got everything you can possibly need all in one place - and if you're a contouring fan like me, then it's well worth getting your mitts on.

Sleek 'Blush by 3' in Pink Lemonade | £9.99* | Link
I've really been getting into my pinks just recently. I know, shocking right? I've actually given corals and oranges a temporary heave-ho for the time being! This palette is simply stunning. It contains 2 powder blushes on either side and has a cream version in the middle for those days where you fancy a bit of something more dewy.  This palette has to be one of my new favourites and I shall certainly be picking up another shade of their 'Blush by 3' palettes in the near future - they're well worth the money! Each blush is incredibly pigmented, really easy to blend and the addition of the cream blush makes it perfect for travelling as you have the choice of 3 different shades, of varying consistencys.   The cream blush is such a lovely addition to the palette - I've only ever tried Sleek's Powder Blushes but their cream ones are just the ticket - really creamy, moisturising and dewy and pigmented but blendable.  Everything my cream blush dreams are made of...


Have you tried any of these Sleek products? What's your favourite blush by them? I'd love to add a new one to my collection!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar