Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birthday Haul from Lauren at toomuchblushhh!

Today I have an amazing present to show to you from the even more amazing Lauren from http://toomuchblushhh.blogspot.co.uk/ (whose blog you should all go check out!). This arrived today and I love a good late birthday present as no one wants their birthday to end!

Before I show you what she got me, a massive thank you to Lauren for all these amazing gifts, opening it brought a few tears to my eyes! She is so kind and generous!

 St Ives Apricot Scrub
I've never actually tried St Ives although I have always wanted to, just never got around to it, so I can't wait to try this!
Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Dead Sea Salt Face Mask
I am a big fan of these masks and I haven't tried this one yet (they have so many!) so I can't wait to see if it has the same results as other masks I have used from them.
 Bioderma (Make up Remover)
I have really wanted to try this as its been so raved about and I need a makeup remover, especially for my eyes, so I will be using this as soon as I get some cotton pads!
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched
From my knowledge this is a fairly new product to revlon and I am a big fan of cream blushes so I will definitely be reporting back to you on how I like this!
 Caudalie Beauty Elixir
This is another raved product that I have really been wanting to try so it will be good to see if it actually is some miracle product!

Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set by Samantha Chapman
I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened this! I have been wanting to try these brushes for ages! They are raved about so much, I used the detailer brush this morning I love it. This also gives me an excuse to buy a foundation I have been wanting for a while!

Thanks to Lauren for all these amazing gifts and thanks for reading!
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar