Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House The Great Princess SALE -- 20% off everything!

I've got good news for everybody! One of my favorite Korean beauty brands, Etude House, is going to have a really big sale from October 31 to November 2, 2014!

EVERYTHING, as in ALL items in the store, will be 20% off. I'm so excited! Among all the Korean beauty brands here in the Philippines, Etude House has always had the closest prices to the Korean SRPs and now everything will be 20% off! Time to go on a Korean beauty spree!

With that, let me share with you some of my personal favorites from Etude House:



Etude House Lash Perm All Shockcara Mascara (P678, pictured above). I love this mascara. It's actually going to be the Etude House product review you're going to see next here on my blog. I love how it lengthens and defines lashes while looking natural -- your lashes but better! With 20% off, it's going to come out to just P542.80.

Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring Review Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring (not sure if it's still P378). You can check out my review here. The packaging may have changed since this box is from 2011. Using this is a good, easy, and inexpensive way to instantly change your hair color.


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar