Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eureka Moment: My Favorite "Pink" Lipstick


The series for "Sexy Lips Minus the Hefty Price" started after my MAC's Pink Nouveau post.  I've talked about a cheap lipstick from Daiso in PE3, its a very sexy lip color but the dryness is a huge setback.  So the hunt continuous.

I've found a favorite pink lipstick of mine!  When I had a makeover done by Jim Ros of Maybelline, I immediately asked for the "it" pink lipstick at the moment and he told me there are 2 lips to watch out for.  Kris Aquino lips (Pink Bloom) and Ruffa Guttierez  lips (BonBon Pink).  Both names mentioned are local actresses/ tv hosts.


I opted for a darker pink lipstick and he advised me to go for Ruffa G. lips.  As I stared in front of the mirror after application, I immediately fell in love with the shade and the creaminess!  I asked for the name and its Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color in P31 Bonbon Pink.


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick is infused with hydra-nectar technology for creamy satin feel and pure undiluted pigments for superior crisp color, the all-new luscious selection offers the ultimate sensational experience from glide and texture to coverage and look --- you'll surely go gaga over lipsticks like never before! 

Applied on hand twice, no base 

For only Php299.00 (approx $6.50), my lips are very  happy!


Have you tried Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color?
What's your favorite shade?

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar