Hello ladies,
today I want to review two awesome brushes I bought at Mac.
I'm not into Mac, but when it comes to brushes, I always go for their range!
Their brushes are always super soft, easy to clean and elegant looking. Also, they are actually useful compared to some brands.
Most of my brushes are from Mac. My eyeshadow crease brush was from L'Oreal and it felt kinda irritating on my eyelid because it wasn't very soft. This also caused fall out and uneven looks. I took a bet and thought I should get rid of that brush and buy a really soft one.
I found the perfect super soft crease brush at Mac called 275S. I couldn't believe it when I first tried it. It's so soft that it glides almost unnoticable over my eyeshadows, not causing a single speck of mess on my pallet rims. The brush nests gently in my eye crease and fills the space almost like a liquid, that's how soft and flexible the hair is. My eyes don't get irritated anymore, applying eyeshadow in the crease is not a pain anymore. It all blends like a dream and is buildable.
I was also looking for a type of brush that is harder to find: small and tapered yet soft as a feather, perfect for softening eyeshadow on my lower lid, or blending eyeliner on my upper lid without stabbing my poor lashes, the way eyeliner brushes do (auch). Now that I have to get up every morning at 6.30, I just can't afford to be so annoyed anymore. I found the perfect brush for this at Mac called the 228S. I tried it and again, it was super soft, flexible and not painful.
Mac brushes are not cheap, together these little babies cost 50 euros, but they deliver something priceless which is a gorgeous soft smokey frame to your beautiful clear eyes. I personally believe that quality brushes make makeup so much more beautiful and fun to work with. I have also gotten comments of how good I look lately, I love it!
x
Helena


0 Yorumlar