Miami Swim Week kicked off with the third annual
Escape Miami party at the Shelbourne, hosted by
Annie Vazquez of the
Fashion Poet. The 6 hour long fete included drinks, illustrations by
The Architect of Style, henna tattoos, and lots of Miami representation from local vendors like
Mia Shoes and
Juicee. A pool side fashion show featured local brands like
Bianca Coletti and Please Don't Tell Shop, while a new Miami based swimwear brand,
Mohini, put on their presentation in the lobby.

I wore a dress that I've worn to death lately, but I can't help it because it's so cute and it was so reasonably priced. It's from
REnamed Apparel and I got it on
Shopbop (check out their other dresses like
this one and
this)
The
yellow cork wedges I'm sporting are probably the oldest thing in my closet. I have had them for years and they're still in great shape. And now they're vintage :)
Click here to read the rest of this post!
0 Yorumlar