Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I bought in New York!




I'm back! In case you didn't realise that I was away - I was in New York last week! It was our first visit but won't be our last because we loved every minute of our trip. I know that the first thing some people think of when you mention New York is shopping, but in all honesty we wanted to see and do as much as we could so we didn't spend a lot of time in the shops. On Wednesday there was a snow storm so we took that as a sign to indulge in some retail therapy in the morning as it was due to be a lot worse in the afternoon and we knew we'd need to be indoors then. Today, I want to show you the beauty bits that I bought - I didn't blitz Sephora as much as I did on my first visit to the U.S. two years ago because a lot of brands are more available to us on this side of the Atlantic than they were two years ago, but I did pick up some great bits!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar