Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 Favourite Things I've Discovered This Year

Hi everyone,
First off, apologies for the lack of midweek post. Last week was a crazy busy week, and this post just kept getting put off and put off until, whoops, it's Sunday again. To make it up to you, next week I will have not one, but two midweek posts.
About a week ago one of my favourite blogger/vloggers; Anna of ViviannaDoesMakeup made a list of ten of her favourite beauty items that she discovered so far this year. Because I'm sorely lacking in inspiration this week, I thought I'd do the same. So here are ten of my favourite makeup things that I've discovered this year.


Natural Collection Bronzer in 'Sun Shine': It's long lasting, suits my skin tone perfectly, and has just the right amountof shimmer in it. I've literally wore it all summer.

Elizabeth Arden Powder Brush: Aka what I apply my bronzer with. And it does it well. I've been converted to high end brushes.


Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara: Full review here. Gives great length, volume, and once it's on does not budge. Not to mention the beautiful packaging. One of my all time favourite mascaras.

MUA Glamour Days Palette: MUA eyeshadows are just generally great; really pigmented and long lasting, but this particular palette has the perfect balance of neutrals and colours, and matte and shimmery shadows.


Wet'n'Wild Colouricon Eyeliner in 'Turquoise': It's super cheap, and the colour is beautiful. Also, it's so big that I'll never have to buy another one as long as I live.

Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil in 'Smoky Black': Reviewed here. This converted me to pencil eyeliners. It's very pigmented, very easy to apply, and just generally very good.

Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner: This stuff does not budge.




Sephora Cream Lip Stain in '01': Quite possibly the best matte lip cream ever made.

MAC Cremesheen Lipsticks: In 'Mythical' (from the alluring aquatic collection) and 'Crosswires' (la review). I just really like this forumlation of lipstick. They're very moisturising and comfortable to wear, while still being very pigmented.

Wet'n'Wild Mega Last Lipsticks: I sorta kinda went a bit crazy for these when they came out. I was going though a matte lipstick phase, and they're so cheap and...one thing just sort of led to another. They are very good though; the shade range is great (favourite colours include Rosebud, Coral-line, and Sugar Plum Fairy, pictured above) they're very pigmented (this is apparently my phrase of the day) and last a long time. Here is my full review.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar