Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I am Outed by a Probot!

When I first saw the review of this nail polish, I was very doubtful, as I cannot believe that custom blended nail polish from Singapore can be good. haha, we are well known for weird things like having someone who types SMSes the fastest, having the best Cup Stacker, etc. But nail polish? Last thing on my mind.

But anyway, I went ahead, took the plunge and order just one bottle. I used this for Valentine's Day, and I am loving it!

Outed By A Probot


Oh my gosh, so pretty right! I wish I have all the colours!!!

Available: Order from http://sgnails.com.sg/products/outed-by-a-probot, $25


Volume: 15ml


Star Properties: Super wonderful special, very special colours, with glitter.

Packaging
I like the simple sticker that which tells you the name in a glance. You know irritating it is to pick up a nail polish, and then flipping over to read that miniature font on the bottom. It's okay if I only have on bottle. But when I have so many similar pinks, that's it.

Brush
I am impressed that the brush can easily reach the sides of my nails without spilling polish all over my skin.

Texture
Amazing texture. It goes on easily, doesn't streaks, absolutely dries in an instant. I mean, look at my ring finger with the long nail (decided to cut the rest, as they are getting in the way of keyboard and touchscreen phone typing), looks like I did it at a nail salon rightz??? =DD hehehe.

Super awesome polish.

SG Nails, I want more!

Colour
This colour I chose is one that I find really special. The most special in the entire website, because I have never seen such the lightest blue polish before. And I was so worried that it wouldn't match my darker yellow skin. But it turned out really well, and look every bit as special as the feeling I got when I look at the photo on the website.

However, I'd have to admit that I didn't get this shade on first coat. I got a much lighter shade. I am not sure if this happens because my shade of light blue is really too light.

BUTBUTBUT, the wonderful thing is, I actually was tempted to stop at first coat, because the lighter shade looks like salon-style gradient nails!

I pretty much predict that this bottle of paint can do gradient nails puuurr-fectly. I will try it next time, take a picture and show! =)

Glitter
The only tiny gripe I have with this is that I see quite a lot of large glitter specks in my bottle, but when I painted, some of my nails didn't get it. Ended up, I had to dip back and deliberately try to scoop more, so that I get a large glitter speck. (In the photo, you can see the speck on my little finger and forefinger, but I didn't manage to get any on the middle and ring fingernails.

Cost
Expensive. You see, nowadays, I can get OPIs from bazaar sale at $8. But I must say, I think if you're looking for a glitter nail polish and don't want to be disappointed, I really swear by SG Nails!

Personally, I've got other glitter polishes, and I think they are crap. I find that glitter polishes under $10 is just crap.

Shipping
The strange and heartwarming thing about this little website is that they will send you the product first, and you need only do a bank transfer when you've received your bottle in good condition.

I do suppose this means that you can actually test the product and if the consistency is crap, perhaps, just perhaps, you could request if an exchange is possible.

But I didn't. I think in Singapore, we normally trust our own people quite a lot, like trusting people not to steal my belongings... ... So I sent them the payment immediately when I saw my bottle is not cracked (comes in bubble wrap and instructions *_^).

Anyway, as far I know about Singaporean sellers, you would be blacklisted without a second chance should you decide to default on payment. So for good practice, do prepare the payment as soon as you click order, don't wait till the item arrived... ... haha, because this can be costly if you go for 3-4 bottles at once.

What I think you could buy this for:
A GIFT! This would make a fantastic gift for nail-loving female friends. Given that some of the more popular colours are OFTEN out of stock (SG Nails, here this? T.T), you could always tell your girl-friends that you specially order this way before their birthdays or Christmas, or etc.

This would make a lovely polish to share during those girl-house visits.

I LOVE THIS: 6/5!
Absolutely worth it when you feel like getting away from monotone OPIs. I am very impressed with the brush, non-streaky paint, and superbly quick dry, because my experience tells me glitter dry sloooowly. You see, this feels like I am applying OPI, but with the glitter.

BIG THUMBS UP, SG NAILS! <3<3<3

Wishlist: Purely Logical (Apple Green), Regeneration (Orange), Cold and Calculating (Midnight Blue), Antisocial Media (Bright Blue).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar