Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Paris #YouCannes Collection #MarvellousMatte Look

Hey all, it is that time of the year, when our favourite stars dazzle the Red Carpet at Cannes. For this occasion, L'Oreal Paris has come up with the #YouCannes collection that consist of some unparallel jewels in makeup, some even studded with precious Swarovski crystals. Today I will be donning the #MarcvellousMatte Look with the collection.


My #YouCannes #MarvellousMatte Look:


Matte is my kind of look and I am quite excited to try out the #MarvellousMatte look. I am not used to wearing dark shades on lips, my preferred shades are always, pinks, reds, bright berries, but nothing dark. I have received 3 shades of matte, but chose to go with the darkest of them all this time, just to feel a little different. I used the L'Oreal Paris Gel Intenza Super Liner in Royal Blue on the lower lids and on the lips the L'Oreal Paris Swarovski Moist Matte Color Riche Limited Edition Lipsticks in Arabian Night. The rest of the face was done with the L'Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream and the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara on my lashes. I applied a matte light blue shadow on my entire eyelids. Well, the end result...


 Have you tried the new L'Oreal paris #YouCannes Collection? There are some really beautiful colours available. Check my #GlamorousGloss look here


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar