Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

romantic love quotes images

images romantic love quotes images romantic love quotes images. romantic love
  • romantic love



  • SGP
    09-29 12:31 PM
    Thanks for your advice Batman. I just made myself a photocopy.





    wallpaper romantic love romantic love quotes images. Romantic Love Quote
  • Romantic Love Quote



  • cityfisher
    07-26 07:27 PM
    Now we have consulted several lawyers, all say the job description is inappropriate, there is possibility that the I-140 could be denied. They all suggest us to file a new EB3.
    However, when we call our current lawyer, she became angry because we are WASTING her time. She insisted that our case was fine and would not even look at our case again. My wife asked her manager, but the company is reluctant to allow us hire a new lawyer to start a new EB3 application, I guess it is because the new lawyer would need the financial information and tax history of the company.
    What can we do?





    romantic love quotes images. waiting quotes for love. love
  • waiting quotes for love. love



  • gcbikari
    05-30 10:34 AM
    I applied online and mailed by certified w/tracking USPS on 4/21/08, received my new passprt on 5/28/08 by Fedex. Here are my experiences:

    While filling online application, I entered day and month in reverse order. Once I filled the form and click submit, it gave me popup with choice OK and Cancel. I thought I have all data correct and clicked OK. It immediately submitted application and generated a file #. I was expecting a confirmation page, but the POPUP BOX is the FINAL confirmation. I realized the mistake. With great difficulty I got somebody over phone, they told to come in person. But I again tried to speak with PP officer, she told me to explain it in covering letter and mail it with application. I did the same and received my new PP with correct DOB. Also I send regular passport size fotos, not the size they asked for.

    Nobody answered my phone since the time they received my application. I reccomend to Fedex it so we know it reached them for sure. Also make sure you verify all your information twice, before you click any button on application page.

    I filled the online application form for passport renewal. It gave an appointment date & time during which the application can be submitted at the counter.

    Does the Indian Embassy strictly enforce this appointment date & time? Can we go on a day prior to the appointment date?

    My appointment is sometime in June. I will be close to the DC area next week and I would like to finish this that time.

    Thanks for your help

    Regards,
    Bond





    2011 Romantic Love Quote romantic love quotes images. love poems
  • love poems



  • adhantari
    08-03 12:42 PM
    just reply that this office is closed.....? BTW how much did you pay for LS. I know people paid 20-30K????????



    more...


    romantic love quotes images. 199 Love Quotes
  • 199 Love Quotes



  • dolly26
    06-30 10:34 AM
    MY husband got the visa stamped and he collected the same from VFS in mumbai today ie 30-June eve.

    one of the 2 things might have happended
    1)heavy rush due to tourist visa in summer
    2)VFS would not have submitted on friday





    romantic love quotes images. Funny Love Quotes #8
  • Funny Love Quotes #8



  • Phogs
    02-08 01:48 PM
    hi guys & gals! just dropping some lines here to meet ya all. I'm a new member :)



    more...


    romantic love quotes images. romantic quotes your boyfriend
  • romantic quotes your boyfriend



  • Lisap
    08-13 06:20 PM
    So then for example- even though the July bulletin was released on June 14th it is current from the 1st business day of the following month until the last business day of the following month?





    2010 waiting quotes for love. love romantic love quotes images. romantic love quotes images
  • romantic love quotes images



  • coopheal
    01-06 06:59 PM
    Non contributing existing members and guests please start contributing. Remember its not donation its contribution for your own future.



    more...


    romantic love quotes images. Romantic Love Quotes
  • Romantic Love Quotes



  • Hassan11
    06-18 04:52 PM
    it feels like retaliation. at first, I didn't want to give the 2 weeks notice because I was afraid that they might get upset and fire me. but I wanted to do the right thing because I ve been with them for 5 years and they sponsored my H1b

    yes, I have an approved 140 and I can use AC 21 I can't afford a lawyer right now because I will be out of work till I start my new job. do I need a lawyer??

    can I still sue them for this retaliation?? how is this gonna affect my GC application???


    any ideas what I should do?? do need to inform USCIS??

    any help is appreciated


    Since you had Applied I-485 back in june '07 and your I-140 Approved you can start your new Job using AC-21. Hire a Competant Attorney and Do the paperwork if possible.Make sure the New job falls under the Same or Similar Job Profile. All the best in your new job!





    hair love poems romantic love quotes images. tattoo Romantic Love Quotes
  • tattoo Romantic Love Quotes



  • ken
    10-01 12:50 AM
    Here is my situation

    I opted for renewing the AP online on Sept 22,2009.Got the receipt at the same time, and next day which is Sept 23 i sent the supporting documents along with the cover letter,2 photographs ,confirmation receipt ,485 receipt, DL copy and passport copy from Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Today when I tried to check the status on postal website it says that document scanned on Sept 23 which means they haven't reached the destination, now this concerns me because previously when ever I applied AP and sent the supporting documents they normally take 2 to 3 business days to reach.

    Now my question:

    1) If suppose the AP supporting documents get lost in mail then can I send the documents again and if in the mean time postal service delivers the first set


    In between I see soft LUD's of 9/25,28,30 on my AP

    All responses to the above matter is highly appreciated



    more...


    romantic love quotes images. a romantic love poem
  • a romantic love poem



  • pappu
    01-25 07:44 PM
    (Please ignore my profile of 485, it is not correct, as I was trying to enter random information to get access to IV[/I])

    Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope you get answers from fellow members.

    You should not be entering random information anymore to get access to IV. We have fixed all such issues. Please correct your profile information so that it helps others tracking similar cases.





    hot 199 Love Quotes romantic love quotes images. Romantic Quotes Gifts
  • Romantic Quotes Gifts



  • imcdude
    02-09 12:22 PM
    You mean he works for the US consulate at Mumbai and ALSO runs parallel classes on how to get visas to the US?

    Is that not "conflict of interest"?

    You should report this to the US Consulate with evidence.



    more...


    house romantic love quotes images. romantic love quotes images. Romantic Love Quotes,
  • Romantic Love Quotes,



  • laborchic
    09-16 12:17 PM
    Based on my own (horrible) experience with AC21, I would advise you stay where you are. Keep your case clean with respect to I-140. Take GC and then plan your life from there. Anyway you are just a few months away from GC. Why invite trouble? 15% rise or some improvement in overall benefit is not a good offset for the risk that you are taking.

    Jungalee43,

    What horrible experiences you had for AC21?? I am at a spot where it seems I will have to use AC21.. probably no other option.Just trying to be cautious!!!!:rolleyes:





    tattoo Funny Love Quotes #8 romantic love quotes images. house love Quote romantic love
  • house love Quote romantic love



  • Dhundhun
    08-05 07:32 PM
    Didn't work for me. My ND is Sept 4 and my receipt has SRC-07-264-XXXXX. I get 247 with your formula.

    Got it
    NSC is counting from Jan 1, 7 days a week.
    SRC is counting from Oct 1, 5 days a week. Add Oct 1, 2006 and 264 working days. It came to Sept 4.


    It seems that different service centers are following different date counting system.



    more...


    pictures romantic quotes your boyfriend romantic love quotes images. love quotes and sayings and
  • love quotes and sayings and



  • justAnotherFile
    07-15 08:16 PM
    THis is what I posted in the comments:

    "To All the Anti-Legal-Immigrants:

    We are not asking that America change its immigration laws.
    All we are saying is that America and its nodal agency for immigration matters (USCIS), has already approved our petitions for legal immigration. They also stated that on July 2 you can apply for green card based on that approved petition, and then they flip-flopped on July 2.

    We love the United States and thats why we are here to contribute and live the American Dream. We ask the federal government to show that it is really the leader of the free world, to stop this flip-flop and honor its word to legal immigrants.

    And btw, we are not cheap labor stealing your jobs. We are working on the bleeding edge of technology and science to make America globally competitive and the world a better place to live.
    We speak the language of chipsets, enterprise software systems, biochemical and biomedical technologies, neural networks, AI, fuzzy control systems,
    composite materials, nano technology, cancer and AIDS research etc. etc.

    Finally, we are not stealing your jobs, we are already living in the US and working on our jobs legally for the lat 5-10 years. To send us back will mean the opposite of what you desire, it would mean shipping your jobs to overseas locations."





    dresses Romantic Quotes Gifts romantic love quotes images. romantic love quotes for your
  • romantic love quotes for your



  • BharatPremi
    12-18 05:38 PM
    2nd Idea:
    =======

    Text A: "Discrimmigration Engine"
    Text B : "Damn ! Let me garbage that junk."



    more...


    makeup Romantic Love Quotes romantic love quotes images. romantic love quotes images.
  • romantic love quotes images.



  • vgweb
    09-08 01:14 AM
    I will have to relocate to India for period of one year because of critical family issues. I have GC pending with company X and have AP and EAD and currently on H1B.

    I have following qns

    -Once i go to India, Can i work for other employer Y for 1 year and then once I come back to US ,can i join with employer X on H1B and continue with GC processing?

    - Is this cause any problem for my H1B petition /Greencard process) - Leaving company in middle and rejoining them later ?

    - Will i have to face any question when i go for H1B visa extension stamping in India while i work for employer Y

    - What's the approach I should be taking at this point. I'm totally confused...not in a position to take any decisions. Please help me !!!

    Thanks,





    girlfriend house love Quote romantic love romantic love quotes images. romantic love quotes.
  • romantic love quotes.



  • pappu
    05-18 05:04 PM
    How about a GC Quota for IV members ? :)





    hairstyles a romantic love poem romantic love quotes images. romantic love quotes
  • romantic love quotes



  • Tito_ortiz
    11-17 11:37 AM
    Ah, numbersusa would not oversee our issues, that is for sure. They are the "IV" version of the US citizens.

    I see a VERY Selfish Motive in these propaganda. He does not propose any solutions for people who are stuck in the muddle now.....





    Madhuri
    07-10 09:14 PM
    :D :D I like that.
    Mr Senthil - what is your take on Lou Dobbs? I think you must be his ardent follower :D





    vandanaverdia
    09-10 01:09 PM
    yabadaba...

    It is truly an inspiring piece... keep them coming & lets wake up those who are still sleeping over this....

    30 yrs from now.... What would you tell your grandchildren if you didn't stand up for you rights??? Would you be able to tell them that you watched as others stood up & fought????

    Support IV now & be a part of history....

    GO IV!!!!



    Yorum Gönder

    0 Yorumlar