Well...hello there and welcome to my first, belated post for 2013!!! It's been so long I'm not sure I remember how to communicate coherently - just hit the keys and go, right?!
I was itching to get this post up while I was still on vacation because it features lots of new bright and glittery polish but alas the lack of decent WiFi got in the way - and in the meantime I've accumulated even more! I'm just going to let the pictures do most of the talking in this first vacation nail polish haul post and - yep - stand by for Part 2...
BYS
BK
L - R:
Pink Medium
Fine Glitter Blue
Natural
Revlon/Mavala
L - R:
Revlon - Silver Dollar
Mavala - Nice
Mavala - Blue Curacao
Whew! Lots of swatches coming up once I catch up with reading something like 1,000 blog posts that I've missed during the past few weeks I've been away!
Until next time.
Vita :) xoxo
0 Yorumlar